At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 25,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Together with our clients, we are creating a future where the health care system works to improve the well-being of individuals and communities. By designing leading-edge health information technology, we offer strategies that empower organizations to know, manage and engage their populations. Our applications are developed with clinicians in mind so they can focus on people, not technology. And providers can manage their day-to-day revenue functions with our integrated clinical and financial systems. These helpful tools are designed to work for today and think for tomorrow.
From the beginning, we have innovated at the intersection of health care and information technology. Our mission remains to contribute to the systemic improvement of health care delivery and the health of communities.
Business Operations Analyst | Tyngsboro, MA
Entry Level/ Junior Professional
Coordinates and assists in the development and execution of manual and automated testing activities.
– Responsible for creation and modifications to the Testing Management Plan including the selection, implementation, and training of testing resources for any testing tools.
– Responsible for supporting PMs, to develop and modify project-specific test plans as required.
– Responsible for leading the planning of testing activities and tasks.
– Responsible for estimating the resources for each round of testing to be done and negotiating with management to acquire the necessary resources.
– Responsible for leading the creation of test scripts.
– Outline resources to perform all steps of the test script.
– Responsible for participating in any domain strategy meetings to ensure understanding of which test environments are available for use at any given time.
– Responsible for ensuring a test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
– Responsible for working with the analyst(s) and learning specialist to review software packages to confirm testing requirements and additions of new workflows to the testing tool.
– Responsible for working with the analyst(s) to schedule rounds of testing for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the testing progress, and test results for Production Support changes that have a significant impact on workflow.
– Responsible for reporting to the CCB, on the test results associated with Production Support changes, prior to implementation.
– Responsible for working with the PMs to schedule rounds of testing for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the testing progress, and test results for each project.
– Responsible for reporting to the PMO, on the test results for each project, prior to go-live.
Bachelor’s degree in business, science, communications, information systems, computer engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer information systems or related technical field
At least 1 year of work experience in engineering, testing, or information systems
Data Analyst | Augusta, GA
Entry Level/ Junior Professional
An Information System Specialist is a skilled professional who possesses experience related to installation, implementation, configuration, documentation and troubleshooting for a wide variety of computing and communication devices and technologies. The Information System Specialist must be able to work autonomously and possess the critical thinking skills required to understand the impact of his or her work on existing and planned technologies. In addition, the Information System Specialist works cooperatively with others to design innovative solutions and solve unique problems. From a workflow perspective, the Information System Specialist is the escalation point for all application, network, security, and device support, some of which are technically challenging and includes direct customer engagement.
– Specializes in collecting, sorting, and studying business data in a given organization for interpretation and analysis.
– Validate data to ensure the accuracy of products.
– Fundamental understanding of statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, Tableau and SAP.
– Charged with turning data into usable information.
– Provides site-specific training, documentation, support, and ongoing knowledge transfer to clients/end users.
– Provides telephone, face-to-face, and remote support to clients/end users
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
In depth knowledge of data analysis tools including SAP, Tableau, Excel, SQL queries, data transformation tools.
Must be willing to reside in or near Augusta, Georgia.
3-5 years’ experience in a related field of work.
Background in healthcare or sciences, with an emphasis in information systems.
Experience with HIPAA, HITECH, and other healthcare/privacy laws and regulations.
For a full list of nationwide position openings at Cerner Corporation, visit HERE.